Bauman Chiropractic was founded in 1956 by Drs. Frank and Joy Bauman. The original location at 1305 East Highway 98 was utilized until 1981, when the office was moved to Highway 231 and Transmitter Road. Dr. Reid joined the practice in 1981, and Dr. Marianne Taylor came onboard in 1982. Dr. Rick Hulse joined the practice in 2005, bringing with him the highest level of professionalism, as well as a great sense of humor.
For more than 50 years, our emphasis has been to be a one-stop Physical Medical Shop. Over the years, we have invested in continuing education and training on the latest equipment and technologies available, while never forgetting the importance of hands-on care and personal attention to our patients’ needs.